I'm smiling despite an unfortunate mouthful of teeth, wearing my Book-It pin and letterless letterman's jacket proudly, all while standing next to the one black guy in town in white face. Yes, it seems an Easter parade is equal parts raucous musical comedy and family drama involving sisters, failed aspirations, and trouble with teeth. You'll also notice my basket is one of those shrink-wrapped numbers...definitely more of a consolation prize than something earned, let alone found.
I wonder if Hollywood has a conflation of these two titles in the works? I would watch that. But not before I see Netflix's hotly anticipated remake of Benny And Joon inserting the quippy and (fingers crossed) dancing Michael Collins.
I wonder if Hollywood has a conflation of these two titles in the works? I would watch that. But not before I see Netflix's hotly anticipated remake of Benny And Joon inserting the quippy and (fingers crossed) dancing Michael Collins.
The only thing wrong with this picture is the assumption that I'd give this trailblazer anything less than 5 stars.



No comments:
Post a Comment