I won a bunny in the crane game.
Ok, so technically Dave sealed the deal, but I totally loosened it...and it only cost me about four dollars.
This is a huge deal.
When I was in 1st grade I got in a lot of trouble when my parents found out I had been stealing money from my grandparents to feed a crane game addiction at the corner store. I haven't touched this the game since...well, that's probably not true, but I definitely haven't WON since. (Also, the crane game that uses an arrow button instead of a joy stick? No. That's like "Legends of the Hidden Temple" style nonsense trickery.)
I also coached a whole slew (2) of high school girls to a similar victories.
Turns out being unwilling to shell out a five dollar cover to the real bar next door as well as being turned down for a beer wrist band by the bowling alley's sixteen year old manager has some perks...seasonal perks at that.
Happy Easter.
What? No one ever wins a crane game! That is some talent, Gallagher.
ReplyDelete