Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I had a Pig-nic.

This means that I celebrated my and Pig-Pig's four year anniversary in the style of a potluck in the theme of cat or things-that-cats-can-eat-too. I also got some picnic blankets so we could sit on the floor and equalize the playing field for once.

Here are some highlights:
Cat Head Cheesball
Kitty Litter Cake (complete with hand-rolled Tootsie Roll poop and a fresh new litter box)

I also made White Russians and served them in bowls so you had to lap them like a cat. I found this made people drink less and leave early, but it sure was cute! Some friends brought a fruit salad shaped in the likeness of a cat and some canned food for Pig, a delicious trout salad that I saw Pig sample, and some Easter candy. I didn't really get the connection there, but yum any old way.

I dedicated John Lennon's "Woman" to him and played a love song specific play list with hits like, Gerry Rafferty's "Right On Down the Line" and Badfinger's "No Matter What". This could also be part of the leaving early thing that happened. Whatever. It has been four glorious years of puking, peeing on roommates' suede boots, and a leather couch that was too fancy for me anyway. Pig has a way of making me keep it real, and at times, feral.


No comments:

Post a Comment