Another thing I did recently though was buy one of his super fancy cutting boards for my friends who got married.
LOOK AT THE LOOKS OF THIS CUTTING BOARD:
LOOK AT THE LOOKS OF THIS CUTTING BOARD:
I don't even think they said thank you. Marrieds.
I'd never seen such a nice cutting board before let alone cut something even remotely nice on something nice. The only other nice-ish cutting board I ever bought was to use as the floor of the kitchen in this little animation I did once. For some reason I could rationalize the $20 bamboo cutting board from Bed Bath & Beyond if it was actually supposed to be flooring (the "Beyond" they speak of? It seems so). I don't know what happened to it after that.
LOOK AT THE LOOKS OF THIS CUTTING BOARD FLOOR:
![]() |
| Hollerings: 3 Stories in Wood. You can watch it on my NEW SITE if you want! |
Today I cut something on a plate. It was fine.


No comments:
Post a Comment